Animal Requests

1234 ... 6

Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If there is an animal you'd like to see added to the app let us know here!

Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to ask for a more specific animal than something that is already in the app. For example even though the app has an Eagle it would be absolutely valid to ask for a Bald Eagle as more specific species have more specific meanings than their general categorizations, genus, or family.

Here is a list of pending requests:
Birds of Paradise
Tuscan Birds
Turkey Vulture
Multiple species of Dragonfly
Multiple species of Butterfly
Cricket
Red Panda
Chinese Elephant
Barn Swallow
Red Winged Blackbird
Cockatiel
Cockatoo
Canadian Goose
Peregrine Falcon
Daddy Long Legs (Spider)
Beetle
Red Squirrel
Muskrat
Ocelot
Kestrel
Sparrow
Silverfish (Insect)
Buzzard
Bulbul
Dragon Snake
Chimpanzee
Bonobo
Eel
Snake
Mountain Lion
Prairie Dog
Boar
Thunderbird
Red Fox
Opposum
Snowshoe Hare
Red-haired Slider Turtle
North American Tree Frog
Great White Shark
Grizzly Bear
Kodiak
Dairy Cow (Herefords)
American Bull Terrier
Black Labrador Retriever
Common House Fly
German Brown Cockroach
Madagascar Hissing Cockroach
Black Widow
Brown Recluse Spider
South American Poison-dart Frog
Sloth
White Sturgeon
Hairy Nosed Wombat
Angel
Fairy
Black snake
Black dog
Black cat
Black lion
White lion
White hawk
White crow
White snake
Griffin
Sphinx
Scarab
Man
Ocelot
House Fly
Wolf
Arctic Fox
Bed Bug

Re: Animal Requests

Aether
Raven please.

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Aether and welcome  :-)
I'll be sure to add Raven to the list for the next update!

EDIT: Raven was added today!

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
magpie, blackbird and (earth)worm

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Thanks Milo!

I've added them to the list and you will probably see them added in the next couple of days.

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
btw polar bear does't show the explanation

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Oh, thank you for mentioning it! I hadn't noticed. I'll fix it in the next update, too.

Edit: I've added the animals you requested as well as fixed the bug with the Polar Bear in the newest update.

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
cormorant, stork and sparrow pretty please

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Milo!

I've added them to the list and I'll be sure to put them in the next update... which shouldn't take more than a few days!

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
Thanks. It's becoming quite an impressive list. I'll ask for additions whenever I meet them. Could you please add toad as well? Thnx!

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Awesome! I'll add toad in the next update too!

Edit: The latest update has the 4 animals you requested!

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
Birdfeeding season: starling & parakeet.

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Milo! I should have then in some time next week!

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
That's just fine. Could you manage to squeeze 'jackdaw' in the package as well? Thnx, Milo

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Sure no problem Milo!

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
hare & feasant please

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Sure thing Milo! I'm hoping I'll be able to add the list so far in the next few days.

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
the labrador seems to be clueless :o)

Re: Animal Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hmm I'll have a look into that as well

Edit: Fixed the labrador bug in the latest update as well as added all the pending requests.

Re: Animal Requests

Milo
snail /slug?
1234 ... 6