Attribute Requests

12

Attribute Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If you would like to see a particular attribute added to the app, or have a suggestion for an option (ie. a quirk) let us know here and we'll consider adding it them to the app.

Current requests:
Fighting style
Psionics
God/Gods/demigods worshipped
Description of orthodox beliefs for each God/demigod
Preferred magical element
Add and remove additional weapon slots
Weapon skill
Profession/job
Relationships
The ability to add descriptions to custom items
average stats for races
descriptions of weapons
royalty
remove the possibility of sex drive for children
confused humor (jokes have to be explained)
dual weapons, shields, and armor
hide sexuality
add more past events
permanently save added custom items
easier/more intuitive access to saved characters
separate birthplace and home

Re: Attribute Requests

Kaishin
Element (s) of the character

Re: Attribute Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Do you mean like elements of an elemental race? If so I should be able to do something like that.

Re: Attribute Requests

anonimus
Gods, demi-gods, and related atributes, quirks, ect, should be added. I know you already mentioned gods, but the demi gods and related items are worth mentioning

Re: Attribute Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Anon,

I've added them to the list. Thanks for your input  :-)

Re: Attribute Requests

MokusoftManager58
Hello! I just recently got this app, and I love it so much! Its very useful and fun. One thing I would like to see is more slots to save characters. Like there are only 10 now, but I would like to see more, like maybe 15 or more? And another thing, I think it would be cool to add a little section for relationships. Where you can type in the name of the person and what relationship they have to your character. Like friend, sister, brother, lover, ect.  I like to think of my characters as a group of friends, and I think it would be useful to keep track of their relationships like that.
MokusoftManager58

Re: Attribute Requests

anonymous
I definatly agree! This app is awesome already but it could be even better if you added that!

Re: Attribute Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi MokusoftManager58,

We're planning to try to increase the save slots in an update, or perhaps even have unlimited saves. We'll add relationships to our list of attributes to add :)

Regards,
   Ivan

Re: Attribute Requests

MokusoftManager58
Ok, thanks!
MokusoftManager58

Random

Death Elf
I made a character called a Death Elf lol...he dark...he real dark.

Re: Attribute Requests

Ygor Velasquez
Loved it.but my friends cling to stats so you should let us add stats. Like strength vitality intelligence and some others by default. And also we should be able to add some more like with quirks.
Also when you use the option other the app don't remember it for the other characters you create in the future.
I added the sizes giant and micro to my first character and on the second they were there anymore

Re: Attribute Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Ygor,

I've considered adding stats to this app or possibly making more of a character tracker app to go with it. I haven't made a final decision on that yet, but sooner or later you'll see one or the other floating around...

You're supposed to be able to choose other... and enter something in on the quirks list, but for some reason on my phone that doesn't appear to be working so I'll have to check up on that.... you can hit the plus sign to add additional drop downs for it, though.

Remembering items you have added is a feature I intend to add.

Regards,
Ivan.

Re: Attribute Requests

Serei
Would like to see prefreid element of magic, would help a lot when your playing with elemental magic at times.
And I look forward to seeing what you do for stats in this app or a new one.

Re: Attribute Requests

Tinggling
Hi there,
Great App so far :)
But there is one thing i'd really like to have: When you Add something with the "Other..." Function, you are not able to give it a proper description, for instance when you add a quirk, you can't write a description to it, while the ones you added got one.
It maybe seems a little strange, but i'd really like to see that :D

ATRIBUTES

D&D Fanatiq
I think it wuld be pretty nice if u wuld put below the race selection the average attributes they have like str, dex, wis, ect and the minimum for each. Also put a description of the weapns

Re: Attribute Requests

BoJambles
Love the app so far but I noticed a couple things.
1. You have a diplomat and peasant but no royal class.
There should be an option for someone to have royal blood, was knighted, or something of the like.

2. I understand children are people too,  but you have child, youth, and young adult. So if the child age is about age 5-9, why can he/she/it be a bi-sexual horn dog?

Shouldn't a child be asexual with an apathetic sex drive or something else of the like?

Thank you for reading.

Re: Attribute Requests

Keia
 Awesome app, I love it, but if I could add a description of a new thing I created it would be great! (Ex: *adds new role* name : Rift-walker, description : you can walk through dimensions and connected to an other side of you) that would be great and I'll give a 5-star rating on play store ^^, thanks!

Re: Attribute Requests

anon
For humor could you add confused: someone usually has to explain a joke, once they do you laugh

Re: Attribute Requests

Deez Nuts
I've seen horny 5-9yo kids

Re: Attribute Requests

Red Dragon
Make an app for uploading your character and it generates events or fights or relationship scenes asking what you to do with choices.
12