Feature Requests

12

Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Please let us know what features you'd like to see added!

The following are a list of features pending addition to our app:

Share function for social media with statistics like time opened and favorite sounds.
sound controls, mixing, loop anything or run every so often with individual sound volume
Press a looped sound's button again to turn off the specific sound.
Long press to loop sounds.
Search function
Add custom sounds
Individual volume controls for loops and possibly all sounds.
mixing board/panel
multiple 'favorites' lists
choose from multiple button sizes and layouts

Re: Feature Requests

vertigo sick
add the ability to loop favorites

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi vertigo sick,

Yes, I've been thinking we should have an option to loop a sound on long press, so I'll add that to the list.

Regards,
   Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

vertigo sick
thanks also as a side note if you were to add more tavern music and some more instrumental songs I would greatly consider buying the ad free version

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
We're actually hoping to add a lot more loops some time in the future. Unfortunately, appropriate sounds are difficult to come by.

Regards,
  Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

vertigo sick
I understand that. But instrumental songs  aka wordless music are easy to fing. . I recommend sound tracks from skyrim or other video games. They are easy to find on youtube and pandora.

Re: Feature Requests

vertigo sick
Any comment friend ?

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Unfortunately because the app is for profit (ads and ad free version purchases) I cannot use any audio samples which would have royalty attached to them, nor can I infringe copyright. This means I cannot source sounds or music from video games or bands that play for profit.

Re: Feature Requests

Aterrimus
is it possible to add a function that allows us to add our own sounds? I'm in the SCA and run across some great sounds at various events...gypsies, bellydancers, actual combat sounds, bardic tales and sagas, etc. Would be nice to be able to add those. Love this app btw! Also after about 10 minutes of use it goes silent (after I hit the pause button) and won't work anymore. Is this a glitch or a limitation of the free version?

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Aterrimus,

I'll add the ability to add your own sounds to the list of features to add. Also, the sound shouldn't stop after 10 minutes or so. I'll look into what might be causing this. Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

Aterrimus
I got the pro version and haven't had the "gone silent" issue since.  Not sure if that made a difference  or not.

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Aterrimus,

That's going to be a good place for us to look then, thanks for the extra info. Thank you very much for supporting us with a purchase as well! We really appreciate it.

Regards,
  Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

titihank
It'd be awesome to have multiple renamable favorites lists so you could create a soundboard for each player at the table

Re: Feature Requests

Flynn
I'd just like to be able to see all of the words on the buttons. Could you make them bigger or let us resize them?

Re: Feature Requests

Maelestor Rex
I see its been a long time since you all have messed with this app,  it would be great if you would add the ability to loop the sods and save multiple voices to a single track, that way the dm could create sounds suitable to the campaign and have them ready for game time.  Would definitely pay for that feature.

Re: Feature Requests

Alisson Mark
This app help my rpg table so much. Add this new features plsss! All of them! Kkk thank you.

Re: Feature Requests

dhakhan
Can you add a feature to queue up sounds?  You know.  A "hit" sound followed by a monster cry sound, etc.

Re: Feature Requests

An Anonymous User (Not the drug kind)
The ability to create custom sounds would be great.

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi titihank,

In the future we would definitely like to have multiple favorites tabs to make soundscapes. I will add that to the feature list.

Hi Flynn,

The layout definitely needs to be worked on, and a choice of button size in settings is a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion. I will add it to the list.

Hi Maelestor Rex,

A feature to create sound mixes is on our list! :)

Hi Dhakhan,

Queuing sounds would be a feature in our planned mixing system!

Hi Anonymous,

Custom sounds is on our list of features to add!

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

Trace
Yo! Great app! Love the bard music option (it's my new ringtone). But I wish I could change individual volume, and stop only certain sounds as opposed to having to stop all sound. That'd make for much smoother transitions between the loud festival outside and the quiet alchemists shop with a small crackling fire.

Thanks!
12