Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Let us know what new features you'd like to see in the app here!

Pending Features:

Ability to have the app roll the same roll set up multiple times ie. 6x3d4+6
Set number ranges to re-roll
Ability to set custom dice types
Ability to customize text sizes and colors
conditional modifiers toggle e.g. tap to turn on the modifier, tap again to turn it off
Ability to copy / paste an entire roll line would be nice too.
option to highlight a max / min dice roll (critical hit /fumble).

Re: Feature Requests

Drednot57
I would like to be able to a roll sequence like 6 rolls of 3d4+6 in one action of the app, and be able to save the sequence
 for later use.

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Drednot,

I should be able to add that as a feature. I'll add it to the list :)

Regards,
   Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

zames
Hi there ac can you make Luke a status effect Sie whith six sides . Also whiteout being to rude but my mom and dad couldn't get there heads round the app so chould you make one that explains it simpler like instead of having the formulas have a callen what die do you want
Douse it need to be multiplied
Douse something need to be added to it
Apart from that I live the app and all the rest you did thanks

Re: Feature Requests

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Zames,

For a six sided status die what game do you have this in mind for? Different games have different status effects...

I know the formulas are a little bit advanced for beginners, but for games like DnD they're perfectly appropriate. Thats the sort of game the app is mostly geared towards. There are a lot of other dice roller apps out there that do a better job of being 'simple', and by trying to do both I'm afraid we might end up with a disabled or more complicated app in the long run. We'll look into seeing what we might be able to do with it, though. Thank you for your input :)

Regards,
   Ivan

Re: Feature Requests

zames
hi ivan i made my own game up and i wanted a die to tell me if i got hit with a status or not. so say like a beast cast a spell that gave me poison. i would roll the die to see if i got poison or not. and i understand what you are saying. i play d and d all the time but my dad saw m on it and thought i was coding something so i just wondered. than for your help

On 3 June 2013 00:02, Ivan - Lead Programmer [via AC-Arcana Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Zames,

For a six sided status die what game do you have this in mind for? Different games have different status effects...

I know the formulas are a little bit advanced for beginners, but for games like DnD they're perfectly appropriate. Thats the sort of game the app is mostly geared towards. There are a lot of other dice roller apps out there that do a better job of being 'simple', and by trying to do both I'm afraid we might end up with a disabled or more complicated app in the long run. We'll look into seeing what we might be able to do with it, though. Thank you for your input :)

Regards,
   Ivan

http://ac-arcana-community.679.n7.nabble.com/Feature-Requests-tp169p230.html
To unsubscribe from Feature Requests, click here.
NAML

Re: Feature Requests

Galaxy Tab S
Nice app but could be improved by making the conditional modifiers toggle e.g. tap to turn on the modifier, tap again to turn it off.  As they are conditional you don't want to use them every roll.
Ability to copy / paste an entire roll line would be nice too.
A bonus would be option to highlight a max / min dice roll (critical hit /fumble).