Help Translate

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
If you would like to help translate the app to another language let us know here.

Re: Help Translate

Ygor Velasquez
I am Brazilian I would like to help. Send me a email with all the text and I'll do it. :]

Re: Help Translate

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi Ygor,

I definitely would appreciate that. I'm planning to update the app pretty soon, and I'm not sure how much the text in the app will change. Once the update is done I'll send you all the text I would need translated.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Help Translate

Izzy
Hi! I'm a professional translator from English to French. I would be happy to translate this generator to French! You can send me an e-mail at isabelle.laurin@live.ca :-)

Re: Help Translate

Andrey Molodtsov
Well, I hope you haven't forgot about htis project yet. I want to help you translate this app to Russian. Can you send me text for translation?

krejgan@mail.ru

Re: Help Translate

DoskoR
I think I could help you translate app to Polish language. That would be great :D doskor47@gmail.com

Re: Help Translate

TenFoxy
I'm from Czech Republic and I could help with the translation of this application. Send E-Mail and I'll translate.

Re: Help Translate

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi everyone,
thanks for the generous offers to help!
I haven't been updating this app for about 2 years, but I'm gearing up to start working on it again. I may contact some of you soon with some text to translate. Thanks again for all of the offers!

Re: Help Translate

TheFrozen
I could do the english-to-german translation. Just give me the text you want me to translate and i'll see what i can do.

Email is marvin.highrider@gmail.com

Re: Help Translate

Lyraël
Hi Ivan,
I would love to help with translating to german. Just write a mail to ann-katrin.eden@bgbentheim.de . I'm always happy to help ;-D

L.

Re: Help Translate

Nika
Hello Ivan!

I'm from Spain and would love to help translate the app too!
The email is anicalaver4@gmail.com ☆