I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

MukanshinSaito
New to the community!
Whats going on?

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

Katie
Hi how are you so I created Taylor Swift's character so can I play RPG with you?

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

MukanshinSaito
Sure, let me download the app again xD how do we play this? I really dont know how to play. You might not want to play with me knowing that i am an utter noob. I would like to learn, but now you see where I stand

On Jun 4, 2017 1:48 PM, "Katie [via AC-Arcana Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi how are you so I created Taylor Swift's character so can I play RPG with you?

http://ac-arcana-community.679.n7.nabble.com/I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-but-I-m-gonna-wing-it-tp614p633.html
To unsubscribe from I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it, click here.
NAML

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

Katie
I also don't know how to play 'cause I'm new here :)

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

MukanshinSaito
Mmmm ok, so like do we have to do a role play type of deal?

On Jun 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Katie [via AC-Arcana Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I also don't know how to play 'cause I'm new here :)

http://ac-arcana-community.679.n7.nabble.com/I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-but-I-m-gonna-wing-it-tp614p637.html
To unsubscribe from I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it, click here.
NAML

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

Katie
Yeah I think so

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

MukanshinSaito
So, I have an OC from my book...
Interested?

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

Katie
What's that?

Re: I have no idea whats going on, but I'm gonna wing it

MukanshinSaito
OC means Original Character.

I suppose the point of role play would be an interchange of expressions using speech and actions.

Like I said, my character is a prototype Diamond Carrier. A Diamond Carrier is a government secret, having undergone countless experiments to enhance human strength, durability, and capability. They can mold their bodies into any shape or form without damaging any internal organs or vital arteries. Also, they're impenetrable.

His name is Ivan Berkley, a British rebel looking to recruit strong and capable people to his cause.