Let's RP!!!

Kokoro
We should get together on this post, post one of our created characters... and RP!!!

Re: Let's RP!!!

Kailynn
Okay, sure

Re: Let's RP!!!

Fujoshi
I'm in!

Re: Let's RP!!!

Glitch
GOD
YUSH PLZ
;-;

Re: Let's RP!!!

Johnathon Stride
Sure. Sounds fun.

Re: Let's RP!!!

Midnight
Can I join?

Re: Let's RP!!!

FlowerPeadel
Name: Ashley Rose Koleen
Age: 16
Height: 5 ft 6"
Weight: 119
Body shape: Big boobs, skinny, big waist and big butt, thunder thighs.
Eye color: blue
Hair: blonde wavy hair, bangs, usually side braid.
Looks: wavy shirts, Victoria secret hoodie, high waist shorts, pink vans, flowers head band.
Type: kinda nerd
* Is ignored by the hot guys. Gets pushed around. Good grades. Parents died and is raised by adoption parents.

Car: pink jeep
Fave drink : mocha frappe from Starbucks
Fave store: rue 21
Fave band: Panic!at the disco
~new at school~

Re: Let's RP!!!

Alexus

Re: Let's RP!!!

Katie
Hi so I created  Taylor Swift but I don't know how to play the game? Could you explain it to me please?

Re: Let's RP!!!

Melody
Name: Melody (Mel)
Sex: female