Loops won't loop

LeRoy
I like the idea of the loop feature, however, my sounds will not loop.

Re: Loops won't loop

Blake
Yeah I'm having the same problem. So far only chos and bards loop for me.

Re: Loops won't loop

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi,

I haven't been updating these apps for about 2 years. I'm gearing up to start updating them again soon. This is a bug I am now aware of, and will be on the top of my todo list for my first update. :)

Re: Loops won't loop

James
I too have this issue.  Would love to have looping sounds.

Re: Loops won't loop

Ivan - Lead Programmer
Administrator
Hi James,

I'm finally back into work on the app. I'm planning to fix this bug for the first update!

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Loops won't loop

NEOA