More Role and Role clear explanation

RX-001
First thing i gonna say is thank you to the creator of this app.... It's really helping me built a character and insert it to my story.... But though it's has a few flaw....
1. The lack of Role
Well actually the Role it's kinda a lot but what i supposed to do when my character wasn't at that list??
I know you just scroll down and pressed the other then typed in the desired character.... But that wasn't effective... I know that maybe some of this app user is a Furry or an Otaku (idk the nickname for Furry lovers, so don't hate me) and it wasn't relevant for them.... Example: A Furry user used this and wanted to make a Shark Werethrope.... If he/she was intelengent enough he/she can typed in the "Scientific" name for it.... But what if he/she wasn't? What he/she will type in?? My main problem is this.... Not knowing the is crucial.... So when i imagine a dragon that can do what a human can do (i think it's called Scalie, right?) i know it but when related to the name, i don't reall know.... So please add more Role....

2. The Role explanation is not clear enough
This problem related to the first one...  There is a Role that made from a bunch a Role... Example: Reptilian, the example of reptilian is Githzerai, Githyanki, Dragonborn, and Lizardfolk. Then what is the definition of Githzerai, Githyanki, Dragonborn, and Lizardfolk?? I know Dragonborn because i played Skyrim a lot, but other than that idk....
I like the fact that this app can be use when there is no internet connection, but that where the problem start.... When we don't have internet we can search those terms right?? Idk about if you rich kids have their own Wi-Fi, but at my places a Wi-Fi is an expensive thing... So it's kinda hard for me...

And that is my strugle... The most character that i created had a role Half-Dragon or Half something.... So if you the creator read this message please fix it.... I can't take it anymore.....

Re: More Role and Role clear explanation

Anonymous
Can I join