RPG group

Blue
Hello if you like role playing then join Mobamingle
it's a website that is free to roleplay, you can earn free
 gold, by bloging, posting on friends wall & posting in groups.
You can create your own group or join groups & make topics.
plus theres avatar battles of the best creations.
The site is totally free to join & you can make alot of friends..
Oh! And you can buy virtual clothing for your avatar with the gold you earn.. :)

Re: RPG group

Katie
Hi how are you so I created Taylor Swift's character so can I play RPG with you?