Vamp high

Kellic parker
Okay so the topic is a normal high school doing normal things but one thing no one knows is there is a vamp among them all and thats me... My character: Guy Black hair Green eyes Don't know my family Alone since could remember Loves listenin to music and drawing Feeds at night People go missinvone by one Has few enemies Loves talking Hyper active

Re: Vamp high

Cerci
Name: Diana Ross

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Personality: Diana is the perfect sociopath. She is cold and unfeeling in nearly every sense of the word. Due to her sociopathic personality disorder she is able to mimic emotions such as happiness and sadness but is unable to truly feel them for herself.

History: She grew up in the foster care system and never knew her real parents. Her child was mostly a dull one with Halloween being her favorite time of year. Due to her love for Halloween she eventually began to seek out supernatural entities. Eventual she became a full on hunter of all things supernatural. There are only two types of monsters she hasn't killed/captured are vampires and werewolves.

Re: Vamp high

Wolfwolf19306
Guess ill join give me time to think

Re: Vamp high

Blackrose
I'll join too!
Name: Ash King
Age: 16
Grade:11
Race: hybrid -werewolf/vamp
Size (😛): medium large breasts/ very curvy/ average hight
Personality: Punk in a trendy way (aka: white and black plaid over black croptop stuff) / very sassy/ Very violent/ no one knows that she is living off of street fights/ abusive at home/ loves reading/ can be kind/ hangs out with anyone really./dangerous

Backround: mom was werdwolf/ dad was vamp/ they used to love her but then they started drinking/

Imgage: Strange white hair/ black ends/ smokey eyes/ black lipstick/ very pretty/ unusual one red one white eyes that she uses contacts for/ has faded scar over her left eye that she covers with hair/  half up half down with a little bit of hair at the front to cover her eye and to frame her face.

Status:single/ bit popular/ annoyed by the most popular girl at school for her hair